CIPP pipe lining, also known as Cured-In-Place Pipe, is a revolutionary trenchless pipe repair technology. This non-destructive method enables efficient sewer pipe rehabilitation without the need for extensive excavation. The process involves inserting a flexible liner impregnated with epoxy resin into the damaged pipe. Once in place, the resin is cured, creating a durable and seamless structural pipe lining. With CIPP pipe lining, you can restore the integrity of your sewer system without disrupting the surrounding landscape or causing unnecessary inconveniences.
Backups & Slow Drains
Without digging up your property, our trenchless repairs can solve a variety of plumbing problems including Pipe Separations, Cracks, Offsets, PVC Breaks and shoddy installations. These can cause backups, slow drainage, leaks, Foundation Issues, but CIPP Lining can fix many of the worst issues.
Prior to CIPP pipe lining, we perform a thorough cleaning and inspection of the damaged pipe, ensuring optimal results and accuracy.
Hydrojetting, a powerful pipe cleaning method, involves using high-pressure water jets to remove debris, blockages, and buildup within pipes, ensuring optimal flow and performance.
We then repair the damaged pipes with CIPP (Cure In Place Pipe) Technology. A flexible liner coated with epoxy resin is inserted into the old pipe, which inflates and presses the liner to the inside of the pipe. Over the course of 7-12 hours of curing time, the liner is then removed and inspected again.
You now have a Long-lasting cost-effective CIPP lining pipe repair solution, that can last for decades to come!
- Reasonable Repair Times: We will get you back in your home as quickly as possible.
- Cost-Effective: Cured-in-pipe typically costs less than traditional pipe repair.
- Less Destruction: Our repairs can be performed without digging up your property or foundation.
- Long Lasting: Nu Flow technology is durable and expected to last 30 to 50 years.
- Cost-effective: CIPP lining services
- Advanced sewer pipe repair methods